Monday, July 14, 2014

Work of art birthday

Hi friends,

Is it Monday already??? I was looking at the calendar and I have five weeks left of summer vacation before I report back for inservice. That sounds like a lot of time but factor in going up before that time to start setting up my classroom and it really isn't long. I'm starting to get that voice in the back of my head saying, "It's almost time!"

Today I am sharing another card I made for my customer. I also used this one at the catalog launch party I had in June. It was based on a card I saw on pinterest and I knew I had to use it. I love how it showcases the stamp set "Work of Art" and the new in colors. This set is so much fun to work with. It really is a a versatile set. If you don't have it in your collection, you really should get it! Use the tab on the right side of this page to shop my online store or click on the link down below where I will post the supplies.

Come back tomorrow for another card and the new weekly deals from Stampin' Up!

Happy Stamping!



No comments:

Post a Comment