Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Happy Birthday to you and weekly deals

Hi friends,

I hope you are enjoying a great day so far! I am looking forward to taking the kids swimming this afternoon. I hope our "pop up" showers that happen almost every afternoon decide to wait until evening. My kids really want to go swimming today!

My card today is another one I made for my favorite customer. She asked for two birthday cards, this is the second one. I love the colors in this card. The DSP is retired but the stamp set and colors are still current. I love the "Label Love" stamp set. It's one of my favorites.

Take a look at the weekly deals. I love the ribbons on sale this week. If you would like to order, click on the shop tab to the right of my page or go to www.treasuresbytracey.stampinup.net.

Happy Stamping!


 
www.treasuresbytracey.stampinup.net
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment