Sunday, July 13, 2014

Get well wishes

Hi friends,

I hope you are enjoying a lazy Sunday afternoon. I have stayed inside most of the day and finished up a six card order for a customer. It's too hot outside to do anything right now so it was the perfect excuse to stay indoors in the cool air conditioning.

Today's Sunday Share is the first of the six cards I made for my customer. She needed some all occasion cards and said I could create anything I want. I love when I have the creative freedom to use my supplies as I see fit.

I have wanted to try the "Triple Time Stamping" technique for some time now so this was the perfect time to do it. It's such an easy technique once you have all your layers cut but it looks like you did something really fancy. I hope you enjoy this one and come back tomorrow for card #2.

Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment