Monday, August 4, 2014

I'm Back!!!!

Hi friends,

I just got back from a wonderful family vacation! We went to visit some friends in Kansas and while we were there we went to Great Wolf Lodge, Kansas City Zoo, Lego Land, and Crown Center. While I was there I hooked up with a stamping friend of mine who lives in the area. It was so cool to meet her finally. She has lived in my computer for a long time.

I am sorry I have been gone for so long. I don't like to leave you hanging!!!
I realized that I never posted the individual one sheet wonder cards I made so today I thought I would play catch up and post those. These were a lot of fun to make and didn't require a lot of different products. I love how they turned out.

Check back tomorrow for the weekly deals and a great Big Shot promotion for the month of August.

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment