Wednesday, July 23, 2014

One sheet wonder cards

Hi friends,

I hope you had a wonderful day! Today was great for me. Tomorrow I have only a 1/2 day inservice and the rest of the day I will be getting ready for my upcoming vacation. I am so excited to be getting away and spending time with my family and some close friends who recently moved away.

Today I am sharing 6 cards I created using a one sheet wonder template I found on another demo's blog. Deb Valder at www.stampladee.com shared a template for a 6x6 one sheet wonder. Using that one piece of 6x6 DSP (designer's series paper) I was able to create the six cards you see below. The cards are way out of the box for me as far as the designs go but I am very happy with them. I challenged myself to use very few products and let the DSP be the focus of the cards. I was thinking this might make a great class. Let me know your thoughts I would love to hear from you!

Happy Stamping!

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment