Tuesday, July 8, 2014

You've got courage

Hi friends,

I am so excited!!! It's July Stamp Camp tonight at my house. I have 9 ladies coming and several of them are new (including my mama!). I love to stamp with newbies because they love everything! I hope they have a great time tonight and catch the stamping bug just like me.

Today's project is the third card my ladies will be making tonight. Again, we are focusing on the new 2014-2016 in colors and the stamp set "Something to Say". I hope this set doesn't get overlooked in the new catalog. It really has a lot to offer and makes such cute cards. It also coordinates with our new Itty Bitty Accents punch pack which is adorable too.

Check back tomorrow for the last card from tonight's stamp camp and some great deals Stampin' Up! posted today! P.S. Check our my online store www.treasuresbytracey.stampinup.net if you can't wait!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment