Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Thank you and weekly deals

Hi friends,

A little late today but here I am!  Busy running around with the kids. I love being off with them for the summer. Tomorrow we are headed to the Children's Museum with friends. They are so excited!

Today's project is the last of the four cards my ladies made at last night's stamp camp. We had so much fun stamping the four cards. I had several guests join us who had very little stamping experience. They did a great job! I hope to see them again at next month's camp.

We used the stamp set "Something to Say" on all four cards. I think this will be a sleeper in the catalog. I am so glad I bought it! I have really enjoyed it so far. We also used the new in colors and I have to say I LOVE them! My favorite so far is blackberry bliss with lost lagoon a close second. We also used the Moonlight DSP paper stack. Such pretty patterns and again it uses the new in colors.

I hope you enjoy the last card and take a look at this week's deals.

Happy stamping!



 


No comments:

Post a Comment