Sunday, July 6, 2014

Sunday Share

Hi friends,

I hope you had a wonderful day! Today I went shopping and picked out a new purse and wallet for my birthday. I love it! The weather here has been so crazy lately it's been hard to plan outside activities! I hope your weather has been spectacular!

Today's Sunday Share is the first of four cards my guests will be making at my July stamp camp next Tuesday night. I host a monthly stamp camp at my house which includes four projects. This month we are focusing on the new Stampin' Up! in colors, the "Moonlight" DSP stack,  and my new favorite stamp set "Something to Say." The cards are inspired by a class I saw on "My Stamping Best Friend." Check back tomorrow for another sample.

Happy Stamping!

www.treasuresbytracey.stampinup.net



 


No comments:

Post a Comment