Saturday, July 5, 2014

Happy Birthday to Me!

 
Hi friends,
 
It's my birthday!!!! I hope everyone had a wonderful 4th of July and is relaxing today. I am enjoying my day and am going to my favorite nail salon later for a pedicure courtesy of one of my best friends! I can't wait. I don't pamper myself often but I do like a good pedicure!
 
 
On to stamping...today I am sharing the last of the projects I made from June's Paper Pumpkin kit. The next kit will arrive later this month and I can't wait to see what the project is. The June kit was one of my favorite and I still have some supplies left over to keep the fun going. I may even purchase the refill kit for this one because I have enjoyed it so much!
 
Happy Stamping!
 
www.mypaperpumpkin.com
Choose Tracey Dean as your demonstrator!


No comments:

Post a Comment