Sunday, August 10, 2014

You are a big shot!

Hi friends,

How are you? I hope you enjoyed a nice weekend. I can't believe tomorrow is Monday already! This will be my last week of summer vacation before I have to report back to school for staff development. I have had a wonderful summer and will be sad to see it go.

I wanted to remind you about an awesome deal Stampin' Up! is offering this month. If you purchase a Big Shot die cutting machine you will receive a free stamp set and framelit bundle. That is an incredible deal! I use my Big Shot machine all the time. If you don't have one, I would grab this deal quickly before the month is over. Already have a Big Shot? You can purchase a discounted stamp set and framelit bundle. This is also a great deal! I have at least one on my personal wish list. Shop my website www.treasuresbytracey.stampinup.net

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment