Sunday, August 17, 2014

Paper Pumpkin Play Date Recap

Hi friends,

I hope you had a wonderful weekend! We slipped away and spent the weekend at the lake with my inlaws. Tomorrow I go back to school for a week of inservice and the kiddos start on the 25th. It was so nice to relax and spend time with my family before we all get so crazy with back to school. When do your kids go back to school?

Last Thursday I had an event at my house that I called " Paper Pumpkin Play Date." If you have been following me for awhile you know I love Stampin' Up!'s monthly craft kit called "Paper Pumpkin." It's a subscription service that is mailed to me around the 20th of the month. Each month is a new kit with everything I need to complete the project except adhesive. When my guests arrived they chose which project they wanted to make (out of 3 choices). I had them follow the written directions that were included in each box so they could see how easy they were. Each guest made one project and some chose to make two. Everyone did a great job and had fun. I also put out the retired product I had left over from my catalog kick off party in June so my guests could do some shopping.
I will definitely have another play date in future.

If you are interested in subscribing to Paper Pumpkin, please check out www.mypaperpumpkin.com for more information. Don't forget to choose me, Tracey Dean, as your demonstrator. I like to give my subscribers extra goodies!

Happy stamping!





No comments:

Post a Comment