Monday, August 25, 2014

Holiday mini is almost here!

Hi friends,

I hope you are doing great! Today was our first day of school here in Texas. Not only did I send off my girls to 3rd and 8th grade but I welcomed 17 second graders to my class. We had a great day but boy am I tired!!!! I am ready for bed and it's only 7:30.

Today I am sharing the holidy mini that goes live in a couple of days. It is packed with all kinds of goodness! I just received a shipment of catalogs so if you would like one, simply contact me or leave me a comment and I will be happy to get one sent to you.

I hope you have a great week! Please be patient with me as I try to balance the beginning of school activities and posting to my blog. New projects coming soon be on the look out!

Happy Stamping!

www.treasuresbytracey.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment