Saturday, July 19, 2014

Get ready for some Christmas stamping

Hi friends,

I hope you are having a wonderful day! We are getting my oldest ready to leave for a week of camp starting tomorrow. She is very excited while I am slightly nervous. She has never been away from home this long. I know she will do great and make memories!

Today I am sharing with you two new holiday stamp sets that are available for purchase now. Our new holiday catalog comes out the end of August and its packed with goodness. These are few goodies you can get early to start planning your Christmas stamping. If you would like to receive a copy of the holiday catalog, be sure to contact me so I put you on the list.

Have a great day and happy stamping!

 
www.treasuresbytracey.stampinup.net
 

No comments:

Post a Comment